DIANA TURNER, CPA
Diana started her public accounting career in Dallas, TX with Peat Marwick (now known as KPMG LLP) and subsequently in San Antonio. After working in the private industry for over 10 years with several large privately held firms, she returned to public accounting when she partnered with Terry in 2000. Diana has diverse experience in working with accounting and tax issues related to small and medium-sized businesses such as new entity start-up, internal accounting processes and procedures, employment issues and training, and the related planning issues of the owners. She focuses on helping business owners utilize the advanced technology options available to them for creating the ultimate in client convenience and efficiency as it relates to our financial services, as well as the overall operations of their business.
Education & Professional Activities
Masters in Accounting for the University of North Texas
Certified Public Accountant
Member of Texas State Society of CPA’s, San Antonio Chapter
Member of American Institute of CPA’s, Tax Section
Member of 2020 Group USA
Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software Pro Advisor
Xero Accounting Software Certified
Personal & Community Involvement
- Happily married for over 25 years to Trey Turner
- Lives on a ranch outside of Poteet, Texas where they enjoy a country lifestyle and can truly reap the benefits of getting away from the city
- Serves on the Board of Directors of San Antonio Livestock Exposition, Inc. (SALE)
- Actively involved as a volunteer in the organization currently serving as Vice-Chairman of the Western Art Committee, of which she has been a member since its inception in 1995.
- Through SALE, the Western Art Committee assists Texas youth in achieving their educational goals through student western art contests and auctions that provide scholarship opportunities.